[Sakai Jira] Created: (SAKIII-2503) Directory hashing is broken
Chris Roby (JIRA)
sakai-ui-dev-tracking at collab.sakaiproject.org
Wed Mar 2 12:03:02 PST 2011
Directory hashing is broken
Project: Sakai 3 UI Dev
Issue Type: Bug
Affects Versions: Sprint 105: Stabilization & Release
Reporter: Chris Roby
Assignee: Bert Pareyn
Fix For: Sprint 105: Stabilization & Release
The directory hashing isn't working properly.
1) Click on 'University Administration' on the jstree on the left
2) Click on 'Planning and Policy' in the main screen'
Note that the URL, which should be /directory#indianauniversity/universityadministration/planningandpolicy is /directory#
Also, we should look into re-working how this section handles hashchange. The way it should work is:
1) any links that change the hash should have that hash in their href
2) the hashchange event should take care of any jstree manipulation needed to maintain state
3) refreshing the page should land the user where they currently are at
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
More information about the sakai-ui-dev-tracking