[WG: Accessibility] Sakai Accessibility Teleconference this week
Humbert, Joseph A
johumber at iupui.edu
Tue Jul 28 11:04:59 PDT 2009
This is a reminder that we will be having a Sakai Accessibility teleconference this Thursday July 30th, 2009 from 2pm-3pm EST. The conference call information follows
The Conference Access Information is listed below:
Conf Id: 153894
Begin Time: 2:00:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
End Time: 3:00:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Voice Status: Active
Entry: Tone Only
Exit: Tone Only
Access Type: PIN
Attendee Type: Guest
Phone Number: (812) 856-3600
* Focus on what to do to get Sakai 3 right in terms of accessibility.
* Reports from the recent Sakai conference if anyone attended.
* Discuss timelines for Sakai 3. Is there going to be a preview release by September?
* Developer contacts.
* Finding testers. Budget for testers?
* Is there a current list of the top 10 accessibility issues for the 2. 7 release of Sakai that should be addressed in Sakai 3.0?
Joe Humbert, Assistive Technology and Web Accessibility Specialist
UITS Adaptive Technology and Accessibility Centers
Indiana University, Indianapolis and Bloomington
535 W Michigan St. IT214 E
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Office Phone: (317) 274-4378
Cell phone: (847) 431-6545
johumber at iupui.edu<mailto:johumber at iupui.edu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the accessibility